Welcome BIA Members
This section is to provide specific information for the Westboro Village BIA members.
On this page you will find information valuable to members interested in participating in BIA campaigns, events, and initiatives. The section will be updated regularly, so please bookmark and come back, often!
IMPORTANT DATES and EVENTS:
- ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING, JANUARY 15
- Motion to Approve Meeting Minutes of 2018 AGM
- Presentation of 2019 Operating Results (financials)
- Presentation and Motion to Approve 2020 Operating Budget
- Invest Ottawa greeting and information
- RSVP to Tara at firstname.lastname@example.org
- SHOP THE VILLAGE, MAY 30-31
- No street closure
- Set up outside your merchant locations
- Provide any type of shopping incentive to visitors
- Onsite, in the Shop the Village shopping bag the BIA is handing out (300 qty)
- Have a prize draw ballot box at your location (spend $50 for ballot entry)
- Contact email@example.com to let us know you are participating
- FUSE STREET FESTIVAL, AUGUST 15-16
- Full street closure on Richmond Road between Roosevelt and Golden Avenue.
- Live entertainment, music, buskers
- Crafters Market
- Contact Jake Naylor at Whiskeyjack Media to participate as a Westboro BIA business
Westboro Village BIA General Information
BIA Office Contacts
- Executive Director, Michelle Groulx contact: ExecutiveDirector@WestboroVillage.com
- Operations Administrator, Tara Beechey contact: Admin@WestboroVillage.com
- Marketing Communications Coordinator, Amy Millen contact: Communications@WestboroVillage.com
- FUSE Street Festival Event Manager, Jake Naylor contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Not yet receiving our monthly newsletter? SIGN UP HERE
You can also stay informed by joining the Facebook Group for BIA Members.
THE WESTBORO VILLAGER – KITCHISSIPPI TIMES
The Westboro BIA is partnering with The Kitchissippi Times on an ongoing monthly insert focused on Westboro businesses and events. Please find all the materials necessary for your business to participate below: