Welcome BIA Members
This section is to provide specific information for the Westboro Village BIA members.
On this page you will find information valuable to members interested in participating in BIA campaigns, events, and initiatives. The section will be updated regularly, so please bookmark and come back, often!
IMPORTANT DATES and EVENTS:
- SHOP THE VILLAGE, JUNE 1-2
- No street closure
- Set up outside your merchant locations
- Provide any type of shopping incentive to visitors
- Onsite, in the Shop the Village shopping bag the BIA is handing out (300 qty)
- Have a prize draw ballot box at your location (spend $50 for ballot entry)
- Contact email@example.com to let us know you are participating
- MEMBER COMMUNITY SAFETY WORKSHOP, MAY 23 9:30 BIA office
- Ottawa Police Services will provide a workshop that is targetted to merchants on staff and location crime prevention and safety. Limited space – email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a spot.
- FUSE STREET FESTIVAL, AUGUST 17-18
- Full street closure on Richmond Road between Roosevelt and Golden Avenue.
- Live entertainment, music, buskers
- Crafters Market
- Contact Jake Naylor at Whiskeyjack Media to participate as a Westboro BIA business
Westboro Village BIA General Information
BIA Office Contacts
- Executive Director, Michelle Groulx contact: ExecutiveDirector@WestboroVillage.com
- Operations Administrator, Anum Ali contact: Admin@WestboroVillage.com
- Marketing Communications Coordinator, Amy Millen contact: Communications@WestboroVillage.com
- FUSE Street Festival Event Manager, Jake Naylor contact: email@example.com
Not yet receiving our monthly newsletter? SIGN UP HERE
You can also stay informed by joining the Facebook Group for BIA Members.
- Westboro Village BIA will be participating in a Double Page Spread in the Ottawa Luxe Winter 2019 edition. This will result in a significantly reduced advertising price for BIA members who wish to advertise in this section. Please click here to see last year’s edition. If you are interested in advertising in this issue, please contact Jennifer Geleta
THE WESTBORO VILLAGER – KITCHISSIPPI TIMES
The Westboro BIA is partnering with The Kitchissippi Times on an ongoing monthly insert focused on Westboro businesses and events. Please find all the materials necessary for your business to participate below: